Reiki Workshop Two In New York City
You who typically move forward to the second degree Reiki program have done much work with the tools and information on contact healing provided by the Reiki One degree course. You have made a commitment toward using Reiki in loving service to other persons and wish to expand the fields of knowledge and the abilities you have already acquired.
Three months of practice is suggested between Reiki 1 and 2.
You will learn the following special techniques for the expansion of Reiki healing:
- The First technique involves an increase of transmitting power during the healing process.
- The second technique is used on mental and emotional problems.
- The third technique utilizes Reiki for absent healing.
You will experience another series of meditative attunements, which open you to the additional energies needed for second-degree Reiki work.
You will also:
- Learn how to open intuitively to information while conferring with clients.
- Review the emotional and attitudinal relationships affecting body energies, the scanning of energy fields, and the Reiki patterns.
All aspects of the second-degree program will be learned through direct experience.
The two-days Reiki 2 workshops:
December 4 and 5, In Person
(Online Welcome 2 spaces available)
At the Office: Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 5:30 pm. Cost:$450
Online classes: You can take the class with Zoom also. Cost $400
After booking your space with email@example.com, send payment to secure your reservation with Check, ChaseQuickPay, Venmo (@Nana-Deleplanque), Square (add 3.5% per transaction) or PayPal (as a friend!).
Reiki Two classes in NYC will be held at 135 West 29th Street Suite1100, New York City, NY, 10001.